For those so inclined, Happy Easter!
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Late to the party, but love for Leslie Jones! #LoveforLeslieJ twitter.com/candicekp/stat… 5 days ago
- #GirlIGuessI'mWithHer, a Hashtag For the Slightly Queasy Clinton Voter theslot.jezebel.com/girliguessimwi… 1 month ago
- RT @jezkemp: Fixed that #BrockTurner father's statement. @mldauber #rapeculture #rape https://t.co/aMnwYj3bTy 1 month ago
- To Brock Turner's victim: know this – we are with you gu.com/p/4kgtq/stw #BrockTurner 1 month ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.