So, so true. My tree is amazingly still intact ;).
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @ditzkoff: “I'll prove Mark Cuban doesn’t set off my temper by impulsively inviting a guest who makes me look icky and my rival sympathe… 1 day ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Presidential. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 week ago
- Curious social media strategy. Post wrong things to see who catches on. twitter.com/BeautyShoppeUS… 2 weeks ago
- Four Mile Run is nowhere near Highland Park. Is this a bot? twitter.com/BeautyShoppeUS… 2 weeks ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.