So, so true. My tree is amazingly still intact ;).
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- A @MarkHalperin shocker ... NOT. #ImWithHer twitter.com/KevinMKruse/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @ryanjreilly: This is a very good kicker. theatlantic.com/politics/archi… https://t.co/7r0EGMn1Lj 3 hours ago
- RT @Will_Call49: 3 US senators ask USGA to move Women's. Hope others follow. Don't overlook #pga & #trump #lpga #USGA #notwhoweare https:… 22 hours ago
- Why can't I find the @mjfree "our children" ad for @HillaryClinton online? It's amazing! #StrongerTogether 1 day ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.