So, so true. My tree is amazingly still intact ;).
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Downtown #Pittsburgh Macy's donates bits of history triblive.com/news/allegheny… // Mad props @Macys! 15 hours ago
- RT @CarbSane: Must read UPDATE: @bigfatsurprise , @bmj_latest & @LJA_Foundation's tangled web of opacity. carbsanity.blogspot.com/2015/10/nina-t… http://t… 4 days ago
- Is this a bug? Why is @Yammer showing me suggested groups in the feed that is only about groups I am following? http://t.co/mWYwqTc81N 6 days ago
- Sad to see @GayleKing buy into this :(. instagram.com/p/8Q2bcsMnz0/ 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.