So, so true. My tree is amazingly still intact ;).
May I suggest?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- Sugar: The Bitter Truth
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- RT @robbwolf: Soothing back pain by learning how to sit again. NY Times nyti.ms/1acp09z 15 hours ago
- RT @daviddespain: Is it time to stop blaming insulin for “fat storage”? My post with viewpoints from @whsource evolvinghealth.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/is-… 2 days ago
- WaPo: A brief history of America's fluoride wars washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… 2 days ago
- RT @melissamcewen: "The idea that eating is primarily a conscious and voluntary behavior is deeply rooted in our culture"- http://t.co/ECW1… 2 days ago
- See my extended blogroll.
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.