For those so inclined, Happy Easter!
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Nothing but lovin? I'm waiting for humanely raised and hormone and antibiotic free. twitter.com/McDonalds/stat… 1 day ago
- Loved watching @noahontv school @prattprattpratt on dinosaurs on @TheEllenShow ... totally ready for The Noah Show! shar.es/1pv2GB 2 days ago
- RT @YoniFreedhoff: I'd be wary about any info you were getting from Medscape. From my tiny neck of the woods: weightymatters.ca/2012/04/why-i-… https:… 1 week ago
- Plating Junk Food Like High End Cuisine twistedsifter.com/2015/04/instag… HT @whitneyq 2 weeks ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.