For those so inclined, Happy Easter!
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Who is laughing? RT @DrSharma Why Severe Obesity Is Not a Laughing Matter buff.ly/1rxSieD 2 hours ago
- What's The Matter With CrossFit? "In the lawsuit, all of CrossFit's neuroses emerge, as does its inner asshole." fittish.deadspin.com/whats-the-matt… 4 hours ago
- RT @nutrevolve: Wonder where they found the fossil evidence of brown rice syrup/alkalized cocoa consumption.... #paleo #nutrition http://t.… 22 hours ago
- RT @summertomato How to Detox Without Starving Yourself bit.ly/1sFKF7G // She scared me there for a minute! 2 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.