For those so inclined, Happy Easter!
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @biaagcanada: After being told "superheroes are for boys", 7-yr-old & 5-yr-old sisters declare Oct 1 as #WearYourSuperheroes Day! http:/… 23 hours ago
- .@DishFeed: Foodies Are Fools wp.me/p33JF9-171s cc @melissamcewen 1 day ago
- RT @digg: ESPN has a problem with women: di.gg/10emmCc 2 days ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: Nicely done thebusinesswomanmedia.com/amal-alamuddin… http://t.co/fWUqSGM8jt 3 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.