May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- I used to work with the Meals on Wheels CEO. Go Ellie!! twitter.com/CNN/status/842… 1 week ago
- RT @JulieFoudy: BREAKING: US Women's Hockey team to sit out World Championships due to stalled contract negotiations. https://t.co/FH0ALCx… 1 week ago
- RT @MERUZIONE: Good luck to the women's US hockey program as they hopefully can come to an agreement with USA hockey. You have my support 1 week ago
- RT @DarthPutinKGB: The reason @maddow only released Trump's 2005 tax return is everything after that is in Russian. 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.