May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Why can't I find the @mjfree "our children" ad for @HillaryClinton online? It's amazing! #StrongerTogether 50 minutes ago
- RT @FrankLuntz: 1. Polls in #Brexit showed a tie; polls in U.S. do not. 2. U.S. has more (and better) pollsters than the UK. https://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @AnnaMariaDP: A white woman is holding a "Blacks for Trump" sign https://t.co/LjalmyQ00D 2 hours ago
- RT @markos: Losing the election is just the start of Trump's inevitable wave of future failures dailykos.com/story/2016/10/… 2 hours ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.