Watch the talk that the PR firm Fleishman-Hillard decided the food industry didn’t need to hear at an Ontario Medical Association breakfast last week:
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Rats. Not sure how, but my @skinit order got messed up and I didn't notice til it arrived. :( s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/generated-asse… #usererrorIguess 3 weeks ago
- A 12-Step Program for Responding to President-Elect Trump nyti.ms/2eIVqqi 1 month ago
- RT @ACLU: Today we published a full-page open letter in the New York Times to President-elect Trump https://t.co/FOpRqn9oNY 2 months ago
- RT @AC360: .@ananavarro: "It would be sweet, sweet justice if tonight it was the Latino vote that defeated Donald Trump" https://t.co/ZTdYJ… 2 months ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.