May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @JoyAnnReid: .@shannoncoulter & Other Women Are Boycotting Ivanka Trump’s Fashion Line —@and the Stores That Sell It https://t.co/vRszOZ… 54 minutes ago
- RT @LukeBrinker: Aaaand RealClearPolitics has officially moved Texas into its "toss up" column. realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/pr… https://t.co/Shf42H… 1 hour ago
- RT @KatieMcGintyPA: .@HillaryClinton in her own words on why Katie's the best choice for Pennsylvania's working families: https://t.co/7kdb… 1 hour ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: Holy shit. twitter.com/JulianCastro/s… 1 hour ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.