May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @HillaryClinton: Paying zero in taxes doesn’t make you "smart." It makes you a tax evader. snappytv.com/tc/2887031 6 minutes ago
- RT @itsjuanlove: trump camp deleting tweets in real-time https://t.co/Q8qhCnUAWl 16 minutes ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Donald Trump may live in his own reality—but we've got his own words right here. Check them out: https://t.co/NLPH8sbAG… 21 minutes ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: "I never said that." —Donald Trump, who said that. #debatenight twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 21 minutes ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.