About: Beth Mazur
- I believe that obesity is more symptom than cause & the real issue is our industrial diet. Into ancestral health, nutrition, and food policy. AKA WeightMaven.
Posts by Beth Mazur:
July 29, 2014 MIA
June 30, 2014 Quote of the day
June 25, 2014 Quote of the day
June 23, 2014 Quote of the day
June 19, 2014 Quote of the day
June 18, 2014 Quote of the day
June 17, 2014 Today’s moment of zen: Not my monkeys
June 16, 2014 Quote of the day
June 13, 2014 Friday cat blogging
June 11, 2014 Quote of the day
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @PPMKitchen 24 HOURS TO GO! WE NEED $710 TO REACH OUR GOAL! HERE WE GO PITTSBURGH! kck.st/TzslO6 // Now it's $610 ;). 1 day ago
- Better late? I just joined Instagram ... if I should follow you, let me know! 2 days ago
- BBC: Six seconds of exercise 'can transform health' bbc.com/news/health-28… // HIT for older adults 3 days ago
- Nice surprise with @AmazonFirePhone ... all the albums I bought on Amazon are available for download. cc @curiouslee 6 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.