About: Beth Mazur
- I believe that obesity is more symptom than cause & the real issue is our industrial diet. Into ancestral health, nutrition, and food policy. AKA WeightMaven.
Posts by Beth Mazur:
July 29, 2014 MIA
June 30, 2014 Quote of the day
June 25, 2014 Quote of the day
June 23, 2014 Quote of the day
June 19, 2014 Quote of the day
June 18, 2014 Quote of the day
June 17, 2014 Today’s moment of zen: Not my monkeys
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Interesting ... Gardner's (of A to Z fame) latest shows NO "significant diet × IR status interaction" on wt loss. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26638192 3 days ago
- Not all overeating is food addiction. I see the latter as the end of a continuum; some is what we're wired to do. twitter.com/EatRight_Now/s… 2 weeks ago
- Fundamental problem? Easy to get excess calories w ultra-processed foods, hard to get enough wo unless one cooks. twitter.com/whsource/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @whsource: Always Hungry? 11 reasons why it's probably not your insulin. wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2016/01/always… 1 month ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.