About: Beth Mazur
- I believe that obesity is more symptom than cause & the real issue is our industrial diet. Into ancestral health, nutrition, and food policy. AKA WeightMaven.
Posts by Beth Mazur:
December 10, 2013 Metabolically healthy, weight, and HAES
December 6, 2013 Friday cat blogging
November 29, 2013 Friday cat blogging: Thanksgiving edition!
November 28, 2013 Thanks!!
November 26, 2013 Obesity and poverty
November 26, 2013 Quote of the day
November 18, 2013 Today’s moment of zen: it’s ALL progress
November 15, 2013 Friday cat blogging
November 15, 2013 Quote of the day
November 14, 2013 Quote of the day
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- The recent media focus on the "healthy obese" lacking in discussion of "unhealthy not obese." tinyurl.com/nnhk58k 2 hours ago
- I just backed Superior Motors: Community Restaurant & Farm Ecosystem on @Kickstarter kck.st/189WnyE #pittsburgh cc @iheartpgh 2 hours ago
- RT @YoniFreedhoff: Amazingly sexist, women-objectifying, fat-shaming advertisement from @Dewars scotch: ow.ly/rAXK6 1 day ago
- RT @CriticalMAS Revisiting and Improving The Zone Diet goo.gl/fb/OHFQA // Would like @juliannejtaylor's take on this. 1 day ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.