About: Beth Mazur
- I believe that obesity is more symptom than cause & the real issue is our industrial diet. Into ancestral health, nutrition, and food policy. AKA WeightMaven.
Posts by Beth Mazur:
July 29, 2014 MIA
June 30, 2014 Quote of the day
June 25, 2014 Quote of the day
June 23, 2014 Quote of the day
June 19, 2014 Quote of the day
June 18, 2014 Quote of the day
June 17, 2014 Today’s moment of zen: Not my monkeys
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @CLP_tweets: Happy National Cat Day!! Who is your favorite literary feline character? http://t.co/7AWdABCRNN 2 days ago
- Worth a look! Michelle Charfen's TEDx talk: Unconditional positive regard -- the power of self acceptance youtu.be/4tkkL9w2pw8 4 days ago
- This, this, 1000x this: @TuitNutrition's Can We Just Stop it Already? (a.k.a. Obesity is "Associated With...") tuitnutrition.com/2014/10/obesit… 4 days ago
- RT @CaulfieldTim: Crash diets 'work best' claim misguided nhs.uk/news/2014/10Oc… Sad fact: "maintaining weight loss long term is the real c… 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.