About: Beth Mazur
- I believe that obesity is more symptom than cause & the real issue is our industrial diet. Into ancestral health, nutrition, and food policy. AKA WeightMaven.
Posts by Beth Mazur:
March 9, 2014 Quote of the day
February 27, 2014 FDA proposes changes to food labels, portion sizes
February 26, 2014 Quote of the day
February 25, 2014 Quote of the day
February 25, 2014 Today’s moment of zen: science & technology
February 21, 2014 Quote of the day
February 19, 2014 New dietary guidelines from Brazil
February 14, 2014 Friday cat blogging
February 11, 2014 Quote of the day
February 10, 2014 Stuff I like: 20 seconds of silence
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Pretty simple DIY treadmill desk lessofabetterme.com/2014/03/09/diy… 19 minutes ago
- Love George! RT @AARPTEK #SelfiesWithGeorge begins... @GeorgeTakei at #SXSW http://t.co/p26d6Li5Ab 21 hours ago
- .@DeniseMinger: Why I'm Not Dismissing the Latest "Animal Protein is Bad" Study (But Not Losing Sleep Over It Either) wp.me/pJZGJ-33U 23 hours ago
- The Charts That Prove Everyone Eats Like America Now motherboard.vice.com/read/the-chart… 2 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.