May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Hunter S. Thompson, Life Coach: Tips for Finding Meaning in Life openculture.com/2015/02/hunter… 5 days ago
- .@JimmyPage called these grade school kids' Zeppelin tunes "too good not to share." youtu.be/JYuOZnAqQCY #understatement #theyrock 6 days ago
- RT @KaveetsD: Love everything about the #AskHerMore campaign by @smrtgrls and @RWitherspoon's support of it. #Oscars2015 http://t.co/pbQKqb… 1 week ago
- What nobody told me about small farming: I can’t make a living salon.com/2015/02/10/wha… via @Salon 2 weeks ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.