May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Sad to see @GayleKing buy into this :(. instagram.com/p/8Q2bcsMnz0/ 5 days ago
- Is it me, or is @Greatist recommending horrible return form? greatist.com/move/rowing-in… Compare with @Concept2 at concept2.com/indoor-rowers/… 1 week ago
- With @danceswithfat on this one: @TonyPosnanski should stop pretending to be other fat people. wp.me/pnmDC-3yG 1 week ago
- RT @CarbSane: Calling @bmj_latest to task for meat industry's @bigfatsurprise's investigative article. carbsanity.blogspot.com/2015/09/nina-t… Please share… 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.