May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @melissamcewen: It blows my mind that the editors of most major food pubs are still overwhelmingly male when most food writers are women… 19 hours ago
- 5 Issues I Had With Your Personal Paleo Code criticalmas.com/2014/09/5-issu… via @CriticalMAS 3 days ago
- RT @GeneralHealthy: I do NOT believe that cavemen EVER did burpees, followed by delightful gluten-free coconut macaroons & paleo lattes. 5 days ago
- PAPER: “Eating addiction”, rather than “food addiction”, better captures addictive-like eating behavior sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.