So, so true. My tree is amazingly still intact ;).
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @nutrevolve: Wonder where they found the fossil evidence of brown rice syrup/alkalized cocoa consumption.... #paleo #nutrition http://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @summertomato How to Detox Without Starving Yourself bit.ly/1sFKF7G // She scared me there for a minute! 2 days ago
- RT @whsource: "Call for an urgent rethink of the ‘health at every size’ concept" jeatdisord.com/content/pdf/20… 2 days ago
- RT @whsource: "Addiction is a learning disorder". Some insightful points though I don't agree w all of it. Via @stevesilberman http://t.c… 5 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.