So, so true. My tree is amazingly still intact ;).
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Awesome news!! MT @ACarrollVermont Vermont artist wins "Eat More Kale" trademark fight against Chik-fil-A. bit.ly/1zH3nhl 6 days ago
- RT @melissamcewen: "An Open Letter to Oprah, Whose ‘The Life You Want’ Tour Asked Me to Work for Free…" buff.ly/1zV7pBd 6 days ago
- xoJane: IT HAPPENED TO ME: My Mom Almost Forced Me Into Weight Loss Surgery xojane.com/it-happened-to… 1 week ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Got sad about only having 9 shows left, so I switched to binary. Now I have 1001 shows left! 2 weeks ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.