So, so true. My tree is amazingly still intact ;).
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Just upgraded (finally) to a paid @Inoreader subscriber. I'm very pleased with what a fab replacement to Google Reader they have been! 2 days ago
- Can't wait for Marc Lewis' new book The Biology of Desire: Why Addiction is Not a Disease memoirsofanaddictedbrain.com/connect/new-bo… cc @maiasz 2 days ago
- RT @edyong209: The media is doing an awful job explaining Ebola, and #ClipboardMan is proof theverge.com/2014/10/16/698… HT @ArielleDRoss 3 days ago
- The Guardian: The age of loneliness is killing us gu.com/p/42e8z/tw 4 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.