So, so true. My tree is amazingly still intact ;).
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @MarshaHudnall: RT @GreenMtnFoxRun: Green Mountain interviews Biggest Loser contestant on extreme #dieting & #weight loss. http://t.co/7… 20 hours ago
- Dear @InoReader ... I <3 your feed reader! Mad props for your recent upgrade. #googlewho 23 hours ago
- Pretty simple DIY treadmill desk lessofabetterme.com/2014/03/09/diy… 1 day ago
- Love George! RT @AARPTEK #SelfiesWithGeorge begins... @GeorgeTakei at #SXSW http://t.co/p26d6Li5Ab 1 day ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.