Watch the talk that the PR firm Fleishman-Hillard decided the food industry didn’t need to hear at an Ontario Medical Association breakfast last week:
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Starving Yourself to Achieve the Impossible Figure of Barbie stepstorecovery.com/starving-yours… 2 days ago
- RT @altonbrown: Guess what? I don't baste my bird. It's like showering in a raincoat. Plus you let heat out of the oven every time you open… 3 days ago
- RT @kristinwartman: The Rape Accusations Against Bill Cosby Must Not Be Ignored - Atlantic Mobile theatlantic.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Very cool! Showing relative scale of planets using fruit: flickr.com/photos/4722263… 3 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.