Watch the talk that the PR firm Fleishman-Hillard decided the food industry didn’t need to hear at an Ontario Medical Association breakfast last week:
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @whsource: Article by @AaronBlaisdell explains an interesting new rat junk food study. Apparently rats like dim sum. http://t.co/lTKZKV… 3 days ago
- Taming the Mammoth: Why You Should Stop Caring What Other People Think waitbutwhy.com/2014/06/taming… #paleo 4 days ago
- What @peterritchie said: "@yammer What is it, 1 unread or no unread?! http://t.co/h8zlBy3V1c" 4 days ago
- RT @RanchoGordo: I'm looking for a charity that would require pouring 25 lbs of hot, cooked heirloom beans on the heads of participants. It… 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.