Watch the talk that the PR firm Fleishman-Hillard decided the food industry didn’t need to hear at an Ontario Medical Association breakfast last week:
May I suggest?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- Sugar: The Bitter Truth
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- RT @daviddespain: Is it time to stop blaming insulin for “fat storage”? My post with viewpoints from @whsource evolvinghealth.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/is-… 15 hours ago
- WaPo: A brief history of America's fluoride wars washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… 21 hours ago
- RT @melissamcewen: "The idea that eating is primarily a conscious and voluntary behavior is deeply rooted in our culture"- http://t.co/ECW1… 22 hours ago
- Study: Kids are prejudiced against fat people by age 4 theatln.tc/19UIsHN 2 days ago
- See my extended blogroll.
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.