Watch the talk that the PR firm Fleishman-Hillard decided the food industry didn’t need to hear at an Ontario Medical Association breakfast last week:
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @DrWeil: "What some call health, if purchased by perpetual anxiety about diet, isn't much better than tedious disease." -Alexander Pope … 15 hours ago
- Too bad blocking CB1 in humans apparently leads to "severe depression and suicidal thoughts." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rimonaban… twitter.com/CaloriesProper… 5 days ago
- Yee gads @eatandrunUSN ... to food combine health.usnews.com/health-news/bl… or not to food combine? health.usnews.com/health-news/bl… #somuchforagoodresource 6 days ago
- US News: Debunking the Myth of Food Combining t.usnews.com/Z9e0jy 6 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.