Watch the talk that the PR firm Fleishman-Hillard decided the food industry didn’t need to hear at an Ontario Medical Association breakfast last week:
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @fatboythinman: Kate Upton Hates The Most Famous Part Of Her Body huff.to/Qctfix | Including the comments, a revolting mirror on… 18 hours ago
- Am I nuts for wishing that Twitter had a Like function? Like and Favorite are two different things IMO. 18 hours ago
- HuffPo: Google Glass represents "privilege, profligate living and a disrupt-or-bust mentality" huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/goo… 1 day ago
- RT @edibleAllegheny: It's official. We live in the same city as America's Greatest Cake. Thank you, @prantlsbakery! ow.ly/vLI5Z … 2 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.