Watch the talk that the PR firm Fleishman-Hillard decided the food industry didn’t need to hear at an Ontario Medical Association breakfast last week:
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @CriticalMAS Revisiting and Improving The Zone Diet goo.gl/fb/OHFQA // Would like @juliannejtaylor's take on this. 10 hours ago
- RT @ChrisMasterjohn: New Post: Reflections on the @IQ2US "Don't Eat Anything With A Face #vegdebate Part 1: Overall Impressions & Lessons h… 1 day ago
- RT @melissamcewen: The Caveman’s Home Was Not a Cave buff.ly/197FS4F 1 day ago
- Yea @AndyBellatti! MT @MicheleRSimon Please help me tell @FoodNavigatorUS to stop posting offensive pics like this: ow.ly/rwdjE 2 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.