More FCB goodness from George Takei!
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @AaronBlaisdell: Snack food intake in ad libitum fed rats is triggered by the combination of fat and carbohydrates http://t.co/lf2vcmj3b… 9 hours ago
- RT @CaloriesProper: "The Ways Food Tricks Our Brains" by @DKThomp bit.ly/1iHvcy1 1 day ago
- NY Times: The Lure of Forbidden Food nyti.ms/1eXMqYI 2 days ago
- Why I Killed My Standing Desk, and What I Do Instead lifehacker.com/why-i-killed-m… 2 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.