More cat nerd humor … HT to the King of Facebook, George Takei!
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @CLP_tweets: Happy National Cat Day!! Who is your favorite literary feline character? http://t.co/7AWdABCRNN 1 day ago
- Worth a look! Michelle Charfen's TEDx talk: Unconditional positive regard -- the power of self acceptance youtu.be/4tkkL9w2pw8 3 days ago
- This, this, 1000x this: @TuitNutrition's Can We Just Stop it Already? (a.k.a. Obesity is "Associated With...") tuitnutrition.com/2014/10/obesit… 3 days ago
- RT @CaulfieldTim: Crash diets 'work best' claim misguided nhs.uk/news/2014/10Oc… Sad fact: "maintaining weight loss long term is the real c… 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.