More cat nerd humor … HT to the King of Facebook, George Takei!
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @sparkofreason: I eat a plant-based diet. It's just that the cows got to the plants before I did. #veganonceremoved 5 days ago
- XOJane: I Joined a CrossFit Gym and It Made Me Feel Like an Unpopular High School Kid Again xojane.com/issues/crossfi… 5 days ago
- RT @DrWeil: "What some call health, if purchased by perpetual anxiety about diet, isn't much better than tedious disease." -Alexander Pope … 6 days ago
- Too bad blocking CB1 in humans apparently leads to "severe depression and suicidal thoughts." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rimonaban… twitter.com/CaloriesProper… 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.