More cat nerd humor … HT to the King of Facebook, George Takei!
May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Interesting ... Gardner's (of A to Z fame) latest shows NO "significant diet × IR status interaction" on wt loss. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26638192 1 day ago
- Not all overeating is food addiction. I see the latter as the end of a continuum; some is what we're wired to do. twitter.com/EatRight_Now/s… 2 weeks ago
- Fundamental problem? Easy to get excess calories w ultra-processed foods, hard to get enough wo unless one cooks. twitter.com/whsource/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @whsource: Always Hungry? 11 reasons why it's probably not your insulin. wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2016/01/always… 1 month ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.