May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Better late? I just joined Instagram ... if I should follow you, let me know! 1 hour ago
- BBC: Six seconds of exercise 'can transform health' bbc.com/news/health-28… // HIT for older adults 1 day ago
- Nice surprise with @AmazonFirePhone ... all the albums I bought on Amazon are available for download. cc @curiouslee 4 days ago
- RT @AmazonHelp The Fire Phone has bluetooth 3.0 wireless technology. You can find more technical details here: amzn.to/1z9b3re 5 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.