May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- .@TheEllenShow re Twitter: "People sign up and don't use it. It's like the gym membership of the Internet." #lolz 2 days ago
- NYTimes: The Trouble With Rice nyti.ms/1gR6zhJ // Gonna eat rice? Skip the brown and go for the white! 2 days ago
- MT @whsource More evidence re food variety wrt overeating and fat gain nature.com/ijo/journal/va… // Not like when @carbsane & I were kids! 2 days ago
- Saveur's 2014 Best Food Blog Winners po.st/tEvkoS #realfood 2 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.