May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @BetterBackstage: @BethMazur Multiplying your storage every time you share a document is kinda silly! backstage.torusoft.com:8443/owncloud/index… No sharing… 2 hours ago
- Surprised to find out that being granted access to someone else's @Dropbox files counts against MY storage allocation. 13 hours ago
- Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories wapo.st/1xyeFGS #resistantstarch 6 days ago
- RT @CaloriesProper: Carbs: Low vs. Lower caloriesproper.com/carbs-low-vs-l… 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.