May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- Didn't appreciate the 50% off jacked-up prices at @fullbeautystyle ... so found what I needed at @justmysize. #CyberMonday 1 day ago
- Wow. @TestKitchen without @cpkimball?! Yikes. Looking forward to whatever new venture CPK comes up with! npr.org/sections/thetw… 2 weeks ago
- .@RayCronise on losing wt: Deal w "social issues that plague our society of one continuous meal that takes breaks to sleep and work." #word 3 weeks ago
- I just backed @RayCronise's Our Broken Plate on @Kickstarter kck.st/1HlrMdS 3 weeks ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.