May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @summertomato How to Detox Without Starving Yourself bit.ly/1sFKF7G // She scared me there for a minute! 1 day ago
- RT @whsource: "Call for an urgent rethink of the ‘health at every size’ concept" jeatdisord.com/content/pdf/20… 1 day ago
- RT @whsource: "Addiction is a learning disorder". Some insightful points though I don't agree w all of it. Via @stevesilberman http://t.c… 4 days ago
- Robicelli’s Jumps the Shark: "Cookies are the strippers of post-Guliani New York. You gotta have a gimmick." tmblr.co/Zkl-Ly1LliZ9m #FTW 5 days ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.