May I suggest?
- Obesity: cause or symptom?
- Our Western diet: Prescription for disaster?
- Diets, cheating, and evolutionary psychology
- About ‘emotional’ eating
- A disturbing reason why BMI is predictive
- Food, appetite, and overeating
- Low-carb vs paleo vs Weston Price
- Alton Brown's Live and Let Diet
- The 4-Hour Body’s Slow-Carb Diet
- Why I'm opposed to weight loss surgery
- RT @GeneralHealthy: I do NOT believe that cavemen EVER did burpees, followed by delightful gluten-free coconut macaroons & paleo lattes. 1 day ago
- PAPER: “Eating addiction”, rather than “food addiction”, better captures addictive-like eating behavior sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 3 days ago
- .@ExuberantAnimal: Instead of "'lifestyle disease,' maybe it’s time to start talking about 'diseased lifestyles.'" blog.exuberantanimal.com/on-being-whole… 1 week ago
- LOL ... @evolutionarypsy needs to be on the lookout! Cow loose in Boston Suburbs. modernfarmer.com/2014/09/alert-… 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is the story of one woman's journey to understand the rising rates of obesity and apply it in her own efforts to lose weight. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.